Partner with our Prettau® Zirconia Bridge Laboratory Invested in Your Success
Are You Ready to Take Your Practice to the Next Level?
This is our ONLY product, and we are the leading U.S. Prettau® zirconia implant bridge Lab! Prettau® Is Our Passion!™
Prettau Zirconia Mandibular Bridge (Photo by client Alex Nguyen DDS Saratoga CA) .
Unlike large labs, our ONLY focus and product is the Prettau® Implant Bridge from Zirkonzahn®. Imagine a lab that is dedicated to help you with all the steps needed backed by knowledge and experience with the Prettau implant Bridge. Our personal service and success is based on the surgical and prosthetic experience of Michael Tischler, DDS, Scott Ganz, DMD and Claudia Patch, DMD. Being solely focused on a product with a history of long term success also sets us apart. Other labs are using zirconia that has not been proven long term for full arch implant prosthetics Don't experiment with your patients! Large lab's advertise a low price, but when you look carefully and add up the final cost of what is provided, we are very competitive and offer much more service and experience.
Tischler Dental Laboratory offers a unique opportunity to provide the advanced Prettau® Zirconia Implant Bridge, helping your practice to stand out in your market. We are the first Leading Prettau® Bridge laboratory in the US, as well as one of the only labs in the U.S. that is solely dedicated to the creation and implementation of this exciting advancement in prosthetics..
Our expertise spans marketing and other areas that can help you become a successful Prettau® Bridge provider.
Commit to growing your practice by offering a landmark restorative implant solution.
Why Choose Zirkonzahn’s Prettau® bridge?
This proven zirconia bridge system is unparalleled in its proven longevity and aesthetics, and offers a wealth of benefits over other implant restoration materials:
- Zirkonzahn is the ONLY company in the world with an entire system designed for full arch zirconia. They were the first, so don't be fooled by unproven imitations.
- Durability: Because all functional surfaces are solid Prettau® Zirconia, it does not chip.
- Cost: Our lab costs, consolidated into just one fee, are considerably less than other full-arch replacement methods, like a bar overdenture or a hybrid bridge.
- Better Longevity: The Zirkonzahn® system is the only one of its kind backed by a study citing 100% success five years after surgery in JOMI and our 5 year warranty.
- Implant Success!: The Prettau® Bridge provides greater stability because the zirconia maintains the highest degree of modulus of elasticity than other restoration material.
- Easily Retrievable: The Prettau® Bridge is retrievable unlike cemented bridges.The screw holes don't chip like hybrid acrylic bridges.
- Computer-aided Design/Computer-aided Manufaturing (CAD/CAM) Technology: Precise digital milling means no casting errors or soldering joints.
We are so confident in our product that we offer a 5-year warranty on the Prettau® Bridge. Explore our case presentations to learn why more and more dentists are choosing to partner with us.
How to Become a Client
As a practice dedicated to the success of our clients, we have made it easy to join our team.
In additional to an educational Prettau® Bridge DVD, we also offer an on-site course. Our comprehensive course includes 10 American Dental Association Continuing Education and Recognition Program (ADA CERP) credits, your complimentary DVD, and 0 off your first case with us.
The educational course has a concurrent staff course that can help your staff become familiar with financing, appointment scheduling, and other aspects of offering the Prettau® Bridge.
Once you have gotten started, we also offer full customer support that includes marketing strategies and assistance with CT scans for your case.
Creating and Placing the Prettau® Bridge
The process of creating a Prettau® Bridge involves a significant degree of patient input, along with precise planning of implant placement using CT scans.
A provisional denture will be delivered to you the day after a patient's dental implants are placed. This will allow you and your patient to work together to determine the most comfortable and effective dimensions of their permanent Prettau® Bridge.
Patients and dentists alike are consistently satisfied with this fast, thorough, and long-lasting treatment.
Contact Our Lab Today
Our commitment to excellence can help you stand out from other practices. If you have been searching for a way to advance your practice, learn more about how the Prettau® Bridge can help you offer patients the very best in full arch restoration. Contact us today.
View Some Video Testimonials